How would you like to go to court and be represented by the same attorney who represents the party suing you? A very silimilar situation takes place when you buy a home on your own. The listing agent who always represents the seller might represent you too as a ‘dual agent’ in the transaction. This can create a concerning conflict of interest becasuse the listing agent always looks after the best interest of the seller.
The answer to this dilema? An ‘exclusive buyer’s agent’ in whom you can trust can ensure your best possible home buying experience.
According to North Carolina Real Estate Commission, the duties of a buyer’s agent include:
- Promotion of YOUR best interests
- Loyalty to you
- Following your lawful instructions
- Providing you with all material facts that aid your decision making
- Possess reasonable skill, care and dilligence
- Account for all monies received from you or on your behalf
As an Exclusive Buyer’s Agent I offer an even deeper committment to satisifying your needs. My practices guarantees:
- To provide all relevant information regarding my agency relationship with a client.
- Preparation of a personalized search including those criteria of particular interest to my client.
- Safe and secure showings and inspections for my clients, of all properties that meet his or her criteria
- Provide CMA (Comparison Market Analisys) for property(ies) of interest.
- To write fair offers and proposals.
- To provide a list of service providers such as mortgage brokers, home inspectors, home warranty specialists, closing attorneys, and the like.
- Assist and inform my client with my knowledge of the financing process
- Write and explain any legal document that I prepare for my client
- Schedule inspections, walk-thrus, closings or other meetings, taking into consideration my client’s availability and preference.
- To make sure my buyer remembers my service in a positive way!
*The best part yet: Typically buyer agents are compensated by the listing agent!!